Monday, January 31, 2011

Busy Weekend

Hi all I thought I would have got to make some cards over the weekend but I had so much on my Mam had to bring her car to the NCT test on Saturday so I had to go with her, then she wanted to go food shopping in M&S and we ended up going for lunch then and having a look around the shops bought nothing :( Saturday evening I spent making my orders for the many people who order cards from me in my area and then I went over to my friends we made gorgeous pizza mmm :) and watched Black Swan it was a strange but very good film. Sunday I spent making the rest of my orders and baking gorgeous sugar cookies with my Sister. I just logged into my email this morning and found that the 1st card that I entered into Meljen's pink and red competition had come in the top 5 so here is my badge Im so happy I never though I would be picked for anything so thank you Meljen :) 

My Badge yay !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment