Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm Back :)

Hey all well i'm still a bit under the weather but have been feeling much better the last couple of days just a persistent cough and running nose but i'll live lol.Well as I was browsing the net I came across a fab site i'm sure most of you know about here is the link http://debscreations.ning.com/ the ladies on it are lovely and the work they produce is absolutely fabulous!!! so make sure you pop over to them and take a look if you haven't already. They also have a new challenge blog which you can find here http://emeraldfaeries.blogspot.com so make sure to pop in here too and play along with the challenge they have the cutest lil fairies i've ever seen. As I was on the site I was looking through the pages and seen one that said put your name here and win a prize well I did just that and I got to pick one of the faerie images it was sssoooo hard but I fell in love with Ally & Beeble it's such a cute digi so I really wanted to make something up so I made two cards and here they are hope you like them. The pictures didnt come out too great so you will have to use you imagination lol

Hugs

MANDY XXXXX

So this is my autumnal Ally and Beeble lol I coloured them with promarkers, the flower petals have glossy accents on them, the wings are sprinkled with irridescent glitter and the laybird also has some black glitter on its spots and head. The papers and card are scraps that I found in my stash drawer lol and have used the poppy martha stewart punch and the butterfly punch with some sparkly gems.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges 
http://designed2delight.com- Designed to Delight Digital Stamps Flutterby Fairy
http://designed2delight.com- Challenge 40 Butterflies/ things with wings
http://peartreedesigns.blogspot.com Challenge 47 "free for all"
http://digidoodleshopsbest.blogspot.com- Challenge #56 anything goes
http://papercutzchallenge.blogspot.com- Challenge #89 anything goes


Mandy xxx

12 comments:

  1. thank you for joining us at pear tree designs with such a super card love the colours hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon! Wonderful card, so darling! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. Nice work! Thanks for joining us at DDSB.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for playing with us at Sarah Hurley's challenge #40 Butterflies and things with wings. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Stunning Card Mandy!!!! Thanks for playing with us at The Emerald Faeries Garden Challenge.

    Hugs Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mandy this is beautiful. I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is beautiful - I love that fairy image and your design of the card! Thanks for playing with us at FBW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww!!!!! ohhh this is just too cute, I love the butterflies too! Thank you for playing along with us at the Emerald faeries Garden Challenge Blog this month

    Hugz, Deb/ Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card! I love those little butterflies!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Pollycraft!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us over a PTD with this fab design.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a beautiful image. Thanks for joining the challeng with sarah hurley this time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, love the butterflies. Ally & Beeble are adorable in these colours! Thanks for playing in the Emerald Faerie Garden! Viv x

    ReplyDelete