Thursday, May 17, 2012

Special Delivery


Good Afternoon,

Can't believe it's Thursday already the weekend is nearly here :):) 
So as it's Thursday that means it's time for a new challenge over at Digidoodleshop 
 This week's theme is Work Related :)
 I decided to use the fab Special Delivery stamp
 I think he is so versatile and can be used for male and female cards depending on the color scheme.
I decided to paper piece his Apron and add some shading with my Copics.


Recipe
White and Purple Cardstock from the Papermill
Bp's from the Kanban Female Background CD
Martha Stewart Circle Cutter & Cupcake Punch
Flowers from Stash
Diamontes from Papermania
Ric Rac Ribbon from Stash
Glitter in Gold from Deco Art Glamour Dust
Copics
E57,E37,Y15,V04,V17,V09,YR02,E11,E02,C-7,C-5,C-3,C-1,W-5,W-3,W-1

Challenges
http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ Challenge 217 A touch of sparkle

Hope you join in with the challenge this week
Hugs Mandy xxxx

10 comments:

  1. Love this card. This is one of my favourite DDS images and he looks great with the paper pieced apron.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fell in love with this when I saw it in DT photo file ....love that apron and shape of card ...toooo adorable (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Mandy, like the circle shape it's very different. I've still not found this image yet. Lovely colouring too. Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Mandy, love your matching papers too. this image always makes me smile.... lol.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you have achieved what almost seems impossible two challenges 'Clean and simple' and 'A touch of Sparkle' and you have made it work. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Mandy. Love the design and colours. Those flowers look fab too!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card mandy ,love the shape and your coloring is awesome
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this special delivery guy and your colouring is marvellous and I love how you've paper pieced the apron. Gorgeous circle card. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun!! I love the image and I think that the circle shaped card is perfect for it!! So cute!! Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet!...love the LO, and the purple. Great coloring hun.

    xx

    ReplyDelete