Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fancy!!


Evening All, 

I have been so bad this week I have spent so much money
 and my credit card is just about to give up lol
I had purchased a set of the new LOTV mini masterpieces the day they were released
 and they arrived last week and I couldn't believe how fabulous they were
 I had to go and order another 3 sets and it just so happened
 that the day I was buying them 
was also the day the new Christmas stamps were released
 so I had to go and buy some of them as well
 I eventually narrowed it down to 3 lol can't wait for them to arrive
 I also really needed some Copic refills so I have just finished placing my order 
from Simon Says I also got a set of nesties and some stickles
 and a set of Martha Stewart Punches I just can't help myself someone stop me!!!
 Oh and I also managed to find a dealer who had the car I wanted 
so I have to go collect it on Thursday I'm so excited as I'm getting 
a Parrot Bluetooth installed and a reversing camera thingy lol 

So anyways onto my card lol
I have made this card for my Sister's Friend who will be 18 next week.
I have used one of the fab freebies that Krista from Saturated Canary 
was offering not too long ago 
I really do love Krista all her stamps are adorable
 and such great value and she gives away quite a few freebies too
 which is always nice lol
So this is 'Fancy' I love her hair :)


Recipe
White, pink card  -Papermill
Bp - Kanban Frou Frou 6x6 pad
Black Ribbon - Stash
Ice Stickles - Crystal Ice
Liquid Pearls - Petal Pink
Pearl Bow - Ebay
Dew Drops in Pink & Clear - Personal Impressions
Foam Pads - Stix 2
Punch around the page - Martha Stewart Punch
Copics
G21,G82,R20,R22,R35,R32,YR000,YR00,100,C-7,C-5,C-2

Challenges
http://saturatedcanarychallenge.blogspot.ie/ Challenge #22 Black, White + 1
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.ie/ Challenge 45 Happy Birthday 

Thanks for looking 
I hope to be back tomorrow with another card fingers crossed :)

Hugs Mandy xxx

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thank you for playing with the Diva's this week for the 'Happy Birthday' challenge and I hope you'll join us again soon
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, I think ALL your cards are beautiful!! You are a true talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the image and the colours, and all that sparkle!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow mandy this is awesome. The black paper really looks like real lace! its fab!!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card, great image and lovely use of the border punch
    Thank you for joining us at Fashionista Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning sparkle! Thanks so much for playing at Divas and Saturated canary this wk hugs Rebekah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, loving the bling! Thanks so much for joining in with the Saturated Canary challenge this time x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a stunning card.i love the sparkle. It is very effective

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, love your colouring... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the black and white with pink colour combo. Thanks for joining our Saturated Canary Challenge.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love your coloring! I am your newest follower. Thank you for joining us at CMC! :D
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow she has the most beautifully coloured hair! I love everything about her, but her hair is just so striking, fab card! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Color Me Creative!

    ReplyDelete