Sunday, September 30, 2012

M.I.A

Hi All,

This is a bit of a long post so you might wanna grab a cuppa and a biscuit or 2 lol :)


Sorry I haven't been round blogland in a while I have been very sick, on Monday I came home from work and started shaking uncontrollably with the cold I went to lie down and and had my warmest pj's on and 3 blankets but still couldn't get the heat into me. I then couldn't stop getting sick :(:( that lasted for ages then I finally got some sleep, tuesday and wednesday went by ok but woke up on thursday and had no voice and a bangin headache and when you work in a montessori you need a voice lol but anyway I lasted thursday and friday in work with no voice :) I had to go to a meeting yesterday in town and when I came home I felt so dizzy and had one of those crippling migraines I went to bed and slept for about 6 hours woke up just in time to see the x factor. So that's why I haven't been around :(:( I still have no voice and am not 100% but I just had to get back online I missed you all so much. 

Anyways I don't have a card to show you today as I have to catch up with things around the house and I need to complete some DT cards which as you may have noticed I haven't produced any in the last 2 weeks :( 

I also wanted to tell you all about the fab Krista from Saturated Canary who has drawn up this gorgeous Butterfly Baby stamp if you pop to her blog you can read more about it. I had a cousin who suffered with EB and even though I was only young when she passed away at the young age of 13 I remember her so clearly and how much she suffered so the first week of all sales purchased on this gorgeous stamp will be donated to  the Butterfly Fund Charity so of course I went ahead and got mine also if you pop onto her blog she is offering a discount until thursday so make sure you pop on over .


Well that's me for today hopefully I will be back during the week with a card or 2 lol

Hugs Mandy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment