Thursday, October 25, 2012

Week 42 Don't Be Square

Morning All,


1st of all I must apologize for not being around these last 2 weeks,
 have had a lot on with work, teaching, meetings and commissioned cards
 so haven't had much time to craft or be on the computer at all :(:( 
 I have also sadly decided to step down from my DT term at 2 Sister Challenges
I found making cards weekly was just not possible
 and rather then let the fab team down time after time
 I came to the conclusion that I would have to step down :(:( 
I will still enter challenges with them whenever I can ):

So anyways the reason your here is it's a new challenge over at Charisma Cardz
and the theme is Don't Be Square chosen by Debbie
So as the title says we want to see any cards that aren't square easy huh ?

Our sponsor this week is Digi Stamp Boutique 
and I have used one of there fab images for my card
 this is Poppy & Handbag she is so sweet!!



Recipe 
Shaped Card - Kanban
BP - LOTV Nitwits Collection (Bonnets & Bowties)
Pink, Purple card - Papermill
Flowers - WOC
Ribbon - American Crafts Elements
Decoart Glamour Dust Glitter - Crystal
Martha Stewart Circle Cutter
Copics
RV10,E000,V04,BG09,E25,E47,RV14,RV13,G94,YR00,G82

Thanks for looking 

Hugs Mandy xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet card Mandy - cute image and the flowers are the perfect embellies.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete