Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Guest Designer

Good Evening All,


Sorry I haven't been around much I am finishing up college at the end of the month and work for the summer so have been swamped.

I entered a challenge recently over at The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog and they were having a Guest DT Call and I was chosen to take part in two of their challenges.

I got a badge which I am proud to display on my blog 



 So today I am joining them for their challenge which is #46 One For The Kids 

So here is my card



Thanks for looking and for all the lovely comments that I receive they really mean so much

I will be back on Thursday with a new challenge for Charisma Cardz and the theme this week is my chosen theme so make sure you pop back on Thursday to find out what that is :)

Hugs Mandy xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment