Monday, February 3, 2014

Delphine

Good Afternoon,

Well I said I would post this yesterday 
but you know how it is time just runs away with you.

I am follower of the Make It Crafty FB page 
and there was a new release out on the 1st February 
and also one of the members Delphine was celebrating her birthday.
 I love Delphine's work and you can check out her blog >here<
if you haven't come across her work before where have you been lol
 Her cards and coloring are fabulous and a real inspiration. 
Well anyways one of the new release characters is called Delphine 
and the owner of Make It Crafty Zoe said she would send the Delphine digi
 to anyone on the page but the catch was you had to make Delphine a card with the stamp.
 I couldn't wait to color her up so long story short here she is 
and I hope Delphine had a fabulous birthday :)


Recipe 

White, Pink & Brown Cardstock  - The Papermill Direct
Bp - Lili of the Valley & NitWit Collections Always & Forever 8x8 Pad
Digi Stamp Delphine - Make It Crafty 
Sentiment - Lili of the Valley Sketch Pad Set 8 General Sentiments
Pink Gemstones - Stash
Flower Style Gems - Stash
Birthday Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Copics 
YG63,YG95,YG91,E49,E47,R29,R27,R22,
YR23,YR20,YR000,YR000C-1B05

Challenges

Easy Challenge 

Thanks for looking and for the lovely comments I receive I will hopefully be back during the week with some more cards :)

Hugs Mandy xxx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The colours fit the card perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did have a fabulous birthday, Mandy - thank you very much again for making this day very special and for all your kind words! So happy to see your card again outside of FB, I love it all!! Thanks for joining us at Make It Colourful and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete