Thursday, July 10, 2014

Challenge #15 Anything Goes & Little Bit of News!

Good Morning,

I am actually on time with this post today yay!!

It's a new challenge over at Charisma Cardz  and the theme is Anything Goes :)
A nice easy challenge theme our fortnightly challenge.

I have had this card made for quite a while 
and couldn't find it under the mess on my desk lol

Onto my little bit of news I have now joined the Design Team for Exploring Cricut & More :)
I recently purchased the new Cricut Explore so when I seen on Facebook that Diane was looking for some new DT members I said what a perfect time to try out. 
I was supposed to join on Sunday 29th June but I was actually away in Taize, France for the week so now that I am back I can share my news with you all :) 
I will be showcasing my work next tuesday so keep an eye out for it then :) 




Recipe 

Backing Paper is from my stash 
Mint Green cardstock from The Papermill Direct 
Digi Stamp from Make It Crafty - Tress Dancing 
Colored with my Copic Ciao's Can't find color sheet :(
Pearl Dots - Papermania 

Thanks for looking and here are a few pics of my trip to Taize, France. 




Hugs Mandy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment