Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Piano Box Card



Good Morning,

It's my day to share a project with Exploring Cricut and More.
I am bit late in joining the box card train lol but I recently purchased some box card svgs from svgcuts.comhttp://svgcuts.com/ and I love them. 

Today's project is featuring the Piano Box card from the 
Summer Box card file and you get these 5 fab box cards in the set.

Summer Box Cards SVG Kit


Here is my Piano Box Card perfect for myself and music lovers alike :):)


Front on View



View from the Top



 Back View with a little place for a sentiment so cute!!

The card folds flat so you can put it in an envelope which is fab!!!

Recipe

White Cardstock - The Papermill Direct
Black & Pink Cardstock - Stash
Black Embossed Dots Card - Kanban
Sparkly Yellow Card - Stash
Rose BP - Lili of the Valley & NitWit Collections Always & Forever
Ranger Stickles on the flowers - Cotton Candy
Embellishment Attic Glue 

Thanks for looking and for the lovely comments 

Hugs Mandy xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I have yet to make a box card; so you might be late, but you're not the last! :) Your piano inspires me to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooooo love box cards!! And I'm really loving your piano!!! I haven't made this one yet. Now I've got to after seeing how awesome yours is!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous Piano Box Card! I love it.

    ReplyDelete