Friday, November 7, 2014

Whimsy Stamps DT Call

Good Evening,

Well it's been a while since I've posted anything here 
but I have just been so busy with work, family life that
 I haven't had the energy or mojo to craft :(
 only for my commissioned orders I would have thought 
that I had given up on crafting altogether 
but I can tell you now that's not the case and I am back and raring to go again. 

What a perfect time to get back into crafting 
as I was browsing some blogs recently 
and seen that Whimsy Stamps are holding a DT Call :)
 I have seen so many inspiring cards recently featuring Whimsy Stamps 
so I decided to buy a new digi stamp from Wee Stamps by Sylvia Zet
who designs for Whimsy Stamps and color it up just for this DT Call
 I decided to go for "Rosetta" and she is absolutely gorgeous.

I am not part of any Design Teams at the moment.
I have had the pleasure of being on 3 DT Teams and loved every minute of them 
I have had to think out of the box, use materials etc 
that I never would have thought of using and found new loves for stamping
 and coloring because of these teams. 
I would love to join the Whimsy Design Team 
as I would love to get the opportunity to work with their stamps 
and other products and give myself some motivation
 to create different styles of cards etc.

Here is my Card
 


Recipe

Backing Papers - My Mind's Eye Pretty Please Spring Paper Pad
White & Brown Cardstock - The Papermill Direct 
Digi Stamp from Wee Stamps by Silvia Zet - Rosetta
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Ornate Corner - Wild Orchid Crafts
White Gel Pen - Sakura
Glitter - Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles - Angel Whispers 
Copics - YR23, E57, E59, YR02, YR04, YR07, E53, E51, E50, C-3, C-2, C-1,
RV42, YG11, BG34, YG17,YG67, R17, R14, R20


Thanks for looking and for any comments I recieve they really mean a lot.

I will be back with 2 haul videos really soon and some more cards 

Hugs Mandy xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment