Sunday, May 13, 2012

It was all yellow :0

Morning All,

Iv'e been so sick again this week have the flu :( 
and I find when i'm unwell I  really don't get to give my all to my cards :(. 
The only perk of being unwell is that I bought loads of goodies online
 I purchased some of liliofthevalleys fab stamps 
and some flowers, twine and decorative corners from Wild Orchid Crafts 
and I also called up to Kildare last week to visit a craft shop
 and spent a fortune but it has made me feel much better
 so I can't wait for the postie to arrive next week with all my goodies.
So I have gone with a simple type card today in a new shape for me I've done an oval card.
Iv'e used lying Tilda from my set of new stamps that I got awhile ago and haven't used yet.



Recipe
Magnolia Stamp - Lying Tilda
White and Yellow cardstock from the Papermill
Bp from the Meadow Lark Collection by Prima 6x6 Pad (New Stash)
X cut oval cutter
Papermania Boutique Capsule Collection Yellow Ribbon
Deco Art Glamour Art Glitter in Yellow Gold
Yellow Flowers from Stash
Yellow Pearls from Kanban
Copics
YR00,YR20,E93,R22,Y00,YR31,C-3,C-1,YR23,Y38,Y15,Y06,YR61,Y02,Y08,Y17

Challenges
http://midweekmagnolias.blogspot.com/ week #10 Monotone/chrome
http://officialmagnoliainspirationchallenge.blogspot.com/ #49 Bingo ( Yellow, Pearls, Shaped Card)

Hugs Mandy xxx

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card!!
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week,
    Hugs Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe!! Mandy, She is so adorable in that colour, love your shape and sweet flowers. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete