Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sad Sad news :(:(

This is a sticky note which I will leave at the top of the page until Sept 30th 


It's a sad day in blog land as we have just received news
 that Dig Doodle Shop will be closing it's doors on 1st October :( 
They were the 1st Design Team that I joined 
and I have loved working with them for the last few months.
I will be very sad to see them go as they have such gorgeous digi's.
So for the whole of September they will be having a sale
 and all digi's will be $1 how good is that 
so make sure you pop on over to get your digi's
 at that price you would be mad not too :) 
Also if I could I ask a favor if you do purchase some digi's
 would you put my name and blog name into the special mentions box
 as the DT girls have a little competition type thing going on
where if you purchase say 10 stamps and mention my details 
I will also receive 10 stamps of my choice 
so please if you can mention my details I would be so happy lol 

Thanks so much 

Hugs Mandy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment