Saturday, April 26, 2014

Challenge #9 Purple & Blue

Good Afternoon,


Sorry I am late as usual with this post :( 
To cut a long story short I am in the middle of getting an extension 
on the back of our house and as my craft room is at the bottom of the garden
 I haven't been able to access it until now so haven't been in my craft room
 for over a week :( and now as I sit here I have no mojo whatsoever
to make or color anything it makes me sad lol 

So anyways over at Charisma Cardz we have a new challenge which is
Blue & Purple an easy one right?

Can't wait to see what you create and don't remember we are now a fortnightly challenge blog so even more time to partake in our challenges.

So here's what I made 


Recipe 

White Hammered Cardstock - The Papermill Direct 
Blue Cartock - The Papermill Direct 
Bp  Lili of the Valley & NitWits Collections Bonnets & Bowties 8x8 pad
Topper - Lili of the Valley Art Pad Set 24 English Charm 
Butterfly Punch - Martha Stewart 
Purple & Blue Gemstones - Papermania 

Thanks for looking and hope to be back on form soon 
and making more and posting lots :)

Hugs Mandy xxx
 



No comments:

Post a Comment