Tuesday, July 15, 2014

What a Cutie!

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday to you all :)


It's time to share a project for Exploring Cricut and More and I have made a card 
which I loved making I think it's just so cute :)

So for my card I used the Happy Jelly Fish SVG from Miss Kate Cuttables 
this was a daily freebie a little while a go 

Happy Jellyfish SVG cutting files for scrapbooking fish svg cut file for cricut cute svg cuts cute cut files cricut

 Then I used the Large Circle from the Dance your Heart Out SVG

Dance Your Heart Out SVG dance svg files dance cut files for scrapbooking dance svg cuts



and then from svgcuts.com I used Baby Moon & Star 


which can be found in the free design section
 and from this one I only used the scalloped circle.

So here is my card


Recipe 

White Hammered Cardstock - The Papermill Direct
Brown Cardstock - The Papermill Direct 
Waves Backing Paper - DCWV The Year Round Stack 
Jelly Fish Face Cardstock - DCWV The Metallic Stack in Silverleaf
The rest the card was from my stash 
White Gel Pen - Sakura
Used on the circle - Die'sire Embossalicious Grande Dots 8x8 Folder
Pink Dew Drops - Personal Impressions 
Edging around the white circle - Promarker Pen in Walnut
Stix 2 Foam Pads
Collall Tacky Glue 

Well that's all from me today hope to be back again during the week with another project 
make sure you enter our challenge over at Exploring Cricut and More :)

Thanks for stopping by 

Hugs Mandy xxx

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable jelly fish Mandy!! Love all of the cuts and that great bg paper!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this came out too cute! Love this little happy jelly fish:)

    ReplyDelete