Monday, August 25, 2014

Happy Birthday Challenge

Good Morning,


Today we have another challenge over at Exploring Cricut & More
 and this week it's Happy Birthday 

You can create a card, layout or paper craft project with a Birthday theme
 but you must add something Sparkle or Glitter somewhere.
You can use any die cutting machine :) 
You have until Saturday 30th August 10pm EST to link your project.

I chose to make another box card using a SVG file from svgcuts.com


The file I used was this one called Summer Box Cards 
and I chose to make the Birthday Balloon Box.

Summer Box Cards SVG Kit 


Here is my Birthday Balloon Box Card





Recipe 
Backing Papers - Dovecraft Mixed Selection 
Embossed Dots Cardstock - Kanban
Base Card - Stash
Mirror Card - Stash
Black Twine - Wild Orchid Crafts
I used Ranger Glossy Accents on the Balloon
 then covered them in Doodlebug Sugar Coating Glitter 
Happy Birthday Clear Sticker - Stash 
Stix 2 Foam Pads 
Embellishment Attic Glue 

I had so much fun making this would love to know if any of you have made any of these box cards :)
would love to see your interpretation so please leave me a link to your blog as I would love to visit.

Hugs Mandy 

Oh and don't forget to check back tomorrow for my project with Exploring Cricut & More.

6 comments:

  1. One of my favorite cards from this set! Great job Mandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never made a box card, but I think I'll try this now! This is so beautiful-love the colors & papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't made this one yet. In fact, I've only made the one with the building one it from this set. I am so loving how you did the balloons with all of the glittery goodness. And the papers are wonderful!! Most fabulous box card Mandy!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love SVG Cuts! Your card turned out so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a big fan of the box cards and this one turned out great! The glitter on the balloons is so pretty!!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete