Saturday, August 4, 2012

Challenge #103

Morning all,


Had a fab night on Thursday with the girls
 caught up on so much gossip lol, 
I also got my new car :)
Bad thing is yesterday I was suffering with chronic ear pain
 felt like I was on a plane and needed my ears to pop
 and such a banging headache hope they will both be better today :)

Anyways today is a new challenge over at 2Sisters 
and the theme is Anything goes 
we also have the option of a sketch for the month of August
so this will be the sketch you can use if you
want to take part in the extra challenge
 you can pop on over to the challenge blog
 to see all the details and what you can win :)


I chose to flip the sketch
The papers were supplied by Panda Bear Designs
and I have chosen Summer Harvest Stripes :)
The digi stamp is a freebie from Stitchy Bear Stamps
and she is called Hippie :)


Recipe

White card - Papermill
Brown Card - Core'dinations Spell Caster Black Magic Pad
Fabric Sentiment - Stash
Gems - Stash
Punch - Martha Stewart Punch around the page
Copics
YG17,YR00,YR23YR31,E18,15

Thanks for looking
Hugs Mandy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment