Thursday, August 30, 2012

Week 34 No Embellishments


Morning All,

Sorry I haven't been round much
this last week 
as you know I was away for a few days 
for my Birthday and I did alot of clothes shopping for work lol
So today I start my new job 
and I shall be in work when this post goes live 
I am excited and nervous too :)

Well anyways as today is Thursday
it means a new challenge over at 
the theme this week chosen by Gem is 
No Embellishments 
So we want to see 
Paper, Card & Image only :)


This week we are being sponsored by the fab
Digi Stamp Boutique 
and the prize is 6 individual digi's 
How cool is that :)

So for my card I have used one of the brilliant LOTV toppers
 they are so handy and quick to use especially 
as I haven't had the time to color much this week :(
I know the picture is crap I'm sorry about that
 I have looked everywhere for my camera charger 
and can't find it anywhere so am using my phone
 but I find it really isn't great for this kind of thing :( 


Recipe 

White card - Papermill
Purple card - Stash
Bp - Meadow Lark Collection Prima Pad 
LOTV topper 
Stix 2 Foam Pads 

Thanks for looking 

Hugs Mandy xxx


1 comment: