Thursday, August 16, 2012

Challenge #32 Monochrome


Evening All,

I hate it when blogger misbehaves 
this post was scheduled for this morning 
and since I only got home from work now
 I have Just noticed that it din't post :(:(

It was my last day of childminding a little 6 year old boy 
and we went all out and made 2 types of cupcakes lol
Here's a sneaky pic or two lol

These are Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
 with white chocolate sprinkles


These ones are vanilla cupcakes with icing 
and edible faces and smarties


Anyways onto the challenge as its's Thursday again
we have a new challenge for you at 
and this weeks theme is 
Monochrome 
which was chosen by Joanne


I chose the color blue as you can see lol

Recipe

White & Blue card - Papermill
Bp - Stash
Martha Stewart Punch Around the page punch
Digi Stamp from Kenny K - Miss Thang
Ribbon - Stash
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Gems - Stash
Butterfly - Papermania
Forgot to write down the copic colors sorry :(

Thanks for looking 

Hugs Mandy xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Heck! Now I'm having 'confuser' probs. Have tried to leave you a comment but fear it's lost in hyperspace.
    Anyway I wanted to say Nom! Nom! Nom!, Those cakes are 'Nomish!'
    I love that image, bought it for a card for my daughter as it reminded me of her so much. Great card...love it xxx

    ReplyDelete